Yes. That’s correct. I really mean those prehistoric clunky VHS video tapes. Walking along an otherwise unremarkable busy street today, I suddenly spotted these wonderfully quirky planters made entirely from old video tapes glued together. Not exactly my aesthetic style, but I appreciate the intent of transforming something old and relatively useless into a new object, especially when it’s used to grow plants!
- Brief evaluation of this year’s tomato Kratky experiment
- Kratky method update: tomatoes have survived their first disease (at least for now)
- Keeping it simple: Salad grown using non-circulation hydroponics (aka the Kratky method)
- Avocados are easy to grow from seed using this simple method. Just arm yourself with lots of patience.
- Hydroponic Tomatoes grown using the Kratky Method in a plastic balcony container
urbanfarmer on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… urbanfarmer on Brief evaluation of this year… Anja on Brief evaluation of this year… Bill Dempsey on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… functionalfitnessfre… on Brief evaluation of this year…