- Brief evaluation of this year’s tomato Kratky experiment
- Kratky method update: tomatoes have survived their first disease (at least for now)
- Keeping it simple: Salad grown using non-circulation hydroponics (aka the Kratky method)
- Avocados are easy to grow from seed using this simple method. Just arm yourself with lots of patience.
- Hydroponic Tomatoes grown using the Kratky Method in a plastic balcony container
urbanfarmer on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… urbanfarmer on Brief evaluation of this year… Anja on Brief evaluation of this year… Bill Dempsey on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… functionalfitnessfre… on Brief evaluation of this year…
Tag Archives: non-circuation hydroponics
An update after a long pause. I received a few questions asking me about the progress of my Kratky experiment, and want to apologize for having taken so long to respond. So here it is in a nuthsell: Despite the … Continue reading