- Brief evaluation of this year’s tomato Kratky experiment
- Kratky method update: tomatoes have survived their first disease (at least for now)
- Keeping it simple: Salad grown using non-circulation hydroponics (aka the Kratky method)
- Avocados are easy to grow from seed using this simple method. Just arm yourself with lots of patience.
- Hydroponic Tomatoes grown using the Kratky Method in a plastic balcony container
urbanfarmer on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… urbanfarmer on Brief evaluation of this year… Anja on Brief evaluation of this year… Bill Dempsey on Hydroponic Tomatoes grown usin… functionalfitnessfre… on Brief evaluation of this year…
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Just returned to base after several weeks of absence and checked my Kratky inspired non-circulating tomato system. The first photo on the right shows how the system looked before I left. There were several legitimate reasons to be worried. A … Continue reading